Fire in kitchen

Wednesday 19th August 2015 7:53 am
Share

Subscribe newsletter

Subscribe to our email and get updates right in your inbox.

QUICK-THINKING staff at Taurus Crafts had to put their fire training into practice on Friday afternoon after a small kitchen fire broke out.

Only a week before 20 staff, at the Lydney tourist attraction, received their annual refresher course on fire safety.

Manager Elizabeth Ball said: “It’s disappointing the fire broke out but we are proud that we managed to evacuate everybody in the café in a timely manner as per our training. The café was very busy at the time so we are pleased to report nobody was injured and the fire was put out immediately.”

More About:

Share

Comments

To leave a comment you need to create an account. |

All comments 0